Friday, October 14, 2005

Any good sources of daily killer sudokus online?

Ideally, of course, I want an infinite supply, not just a daily one. And graded by difficulty. (Like Web Sudoku.)

And playable online. (In this case, NOT like Web Sudoku.)

By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Miniclip's Sudoku implementation. It is by the far the fastest and easiest (regular) sudoku to play online. Unfortunately, the sudokus just aren't that difficult -- I can tear through the hardest ones in 7 minutes, on average. (OK, maybe I'm slow and retarded -- I don't know how I compare -- but that's pretty fast, I find.) I wish I could have something Miniclip-like with evil sudokus only. A man can dream, can't he?

Oh, and when you print them, please make them bigger than 10 cm square? We need space for the pencilmarks. Thanks oh so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A daily source (and a weekly source) is at www.killersudokuonline.com. The puzzles are big if you print them out, but you can also play them online. I think it meets all your requirements. (The killer sudoku's are plenty hard and graded.)

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home